If you’d like to hear your favourite song every time someone calls you, you can set a song as your ringtone.
- First, download the song you want to use onto your phone or copy it from your computer.
- Then go to the Google Play™ Store and download the “ES File Explorer” app (it’s free!).
- Once you’ve installed the app, open the pull-down menu (using two fingers) and tap on the settings icon.
- From there, scroll down and tap on “Sound & notification”. Next, tap on “Phone ringtone”. You’ll see a prompt that says “Complete action using” Media Storage or ES File Explorer.
- Select “ES File Explorer” and “Just Once”. Note: If you don’t see the ES File Explorer appear, you might need to reset your default app settings.
- Once the ES File Explorer is open, find and tap on the song you’d like to use as your ringtone. That’s it! You should now see your preferred song listed under “Phone ringtone”.
Have more questions? Submit a request