To activate the Quick Access function, hold your finger on the right or left side of the screen and swipe it horizontally to quickly access your favorite apps.
Quick Access comes pre-installed with the following apps:
1. Phone. This is the basic calling function. If you’ve inserted two SIM cards, you can pick which one you want to use from the pull-down menu. Just swipe your finger down from the top of the screen before making your call.
2. Messages. This is the basic SMS/text messaging function. If you’ve inserted two SIM cards, you can pick which one you want to use from the pull-down menu at the top of the screen.
3. Camera. Launch the camera to take a picture. Press the icons on the bottom of the screen to switch between the front and rear camera, or to make a video.
4. Browser. This is the basic browser for accessing the web. You can, of course, download and install other favorite browsers.
5. All Apps and Widgets function. Use this to add apps or widgets to any of the Home panels.
Edit the apps in Quick Access
To change the apps in the Quick Access menu, press and hold one of the apps to activate the Edit mode. In the Edit mode, you will see three columns. The two on the left show all your apps (which you can scroll up and down). The one on the right shows your four favorite apps. To edit these, just drag and drop a new app to the right column.
Do your apps in the Quick Access menu disappear after a reboot of the phone? Make sure you put those apps in the internal storage of the phone. Go to Settings -> Apps, select the desired app and select "move to internal storage".